Monday, February 16, 2015

Goodness Gracious

I was excited when I found the latest issue of Fons & Porter’s Love of Quilting in my mailbox because the magazine features one of my quilts, Goodness Gracious. I created this quilt using fabrics from my Grace collection.

The blocks consist of three, 60-degree triangles which are made from 2 ½” fabric strips.  I decided to do the quilting by hand because I love the folksy look of hand-quilted stitches in pearl cotton.

Love of Quilting March/April 2015 is available now, so be sure to pick up a copy at the newsstand. The pattern can also be ordered as a digital download at the Fons & Porter website.


2 comments:

  1. Love this pattern. Definitely on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pattern. Definitely on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete